Seasons Change

My favorite time of year is finally here.  I love the colder weather.  It is also my favorite wardrobe weather.  I can find everything I need at Dave's New York. 
I love choosing an outdoor jacket when getting ready to go out.  I like coordinating my outfit with the weather. A long jacket or a Canada goose parka is the perfect choice for a casual day of activities.  We usually go to football games, the pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins and to the local Fall Festival before needing a heavier coat.  
When the weather calls for something warmer, the Canada goose down coat is a good coat choice.  When you put it on, your ready for a day of sledding, ice skating, and snowball fights.  
So, I am ready for a great fall and winter season filled with holidays and activities.  The house is filled with the smell of baking, the leaves are changing colors and costumes are on all the kids minds.   Most of all my favorite thing this time of year is spending it with my family.  This year, like all the previous, I vow to slow down and enjoy my wonderful life.  I hope you all will do the same ~ enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment