Ready or Not

This guest post from Mickey Garza

I’ve been preparing for my ankle surgery for the past few weeks. I had the huge urge to begin cleaning the entire house. I am taking it one room at a time and of course this is on top of my daily activities that pull this home together at the end of most days. A great show on direct tv winston salem gave me the idea and inspiration of cleaning out and de-cluttering. Beginning in the master closet, I was able to thin it down to almost half on the first day. It feels so spacious in there now and I don’t miss a single item so far. I took this concept a step further and began trudging through the junk drawers of the kitchen. Those babies need purged once a year at least. I even decided to treat myself to a new comforter and shams for the spare room since I will be using it primarily after the surgery because trying to sleep in a cast and not wake your significant other is challenging. At this point I am feeling pretty good about my preparedness as my time off my feet is quickly approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment