Are you prepared?

Everyone always say...are you prepared for the future?  It's one of those things that is so easy to put off.  Life happens.  Money is not being saved.  Preparations are not being made.  


For me, it is one of those things that I do not really want to think about.  I want to think that I will be here forever to take care of my own responsibilities. Haha!  That sounds realistic!  Right?

Maybe it doesn't have to be as difficult as it seems.  Maybe if I just set one day aside to handle things like making a will, life insurance, and setting up the proper savings account with automatic monthly contributions taken from my checking account, it would just be done.   


This has become a priority for me because of my personal life.  Recently,  I have seen friends and family members suffer personal losses.  Either losing a job or the loss of someones life.  In most of these situations, no matter what their age, they were not prepared financially.  Even though this may mean that I have to make small sacrifices now, it will pay off if their is an emergency down the line.  I would rather make small sacrifices than to loose everything because I was not prepared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment