bringing fashion back to the classroom

Guest post written by Kelly Grant


It's so great when I found out that I even still had a teaching job this fall, but then the next thing that I thought about was that it would be really fun to try and come up with some new outfits to wear this fall while I'm teaching. I got a little lazy last year and started repeating a whole lot of outfits. Then when I realized I was doing that I started incorporating pieces that weren't necessarily the most office appropriate. Not like I was wearing any crazy high heels or anything. Mainly it was just my pieces that weren't exactly crew necks that I started wearing too. Well, I don't want to get in that rut this year too.
While I was online looking for some styling tips, I came across the website Internet.Clear.Com. After I looked through it a little bit I decided to change over my apartment's internet service to it.
I found all kinds of teacher fashion tips, like making sure that I use fun accessories to change up my look rather than find a lot of new pieces of clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment