funny jokes to text someone


Check out these funny jokes to text someone.  ****CLICK HERE TO VIEW JOKES!*****
 



I love sending and getting text message jokes from my friends and family.


When I send a sms text joke to someone, I always hope it helps brighten their day and lets them know that I'm thinking of them. A birthday, holiday, events, recent conversation or just a regular day is a good day to make someone smile with a text joke.


I think it is great to get a random joke text. I could be having a great day or an awful day when my cell phone alerts me of a message. When I check my phone and I see its a joke, it makes me feel good, smile or laugh! Who doesn't need that from time to time?


I will be adding new text jokes on this page. So if you want to make someone laugh or smile by text, check here.

No comments:

Post a Comment